Events, Dinners & Tastings - We enjoy bringing our wines to select locations for tastings and bottle signings in addition to fine restaurants for our popular wine dinners. Below is a listing of our events and appearances – we hope to meet you soon. All the best.
May 11th - May 11th
- Wine Dinner with Peter Merriam, Martha's Vineyard,Ma (7:00 pm to 10:00 pm)
May 13th - May 13th
- Martha's Vineyard Wine Festival (3:00 pm to 6:00 pm)
May 17th - May 21st
- Nantucket Wine Festival (12:00 pm to 2:30 pm)
June 8th - June 8th
- Sonoma in the City, NY City (3:00 pm to 8:00 pm)
June 16th - June 16th
- Bottle Signing, Peter Merriam, Shop Ahoy, Chatham Ma (3:00 pm to 6:00 pm)
Suggested Wine2012 Rockpile AVA Cabernet Sauvignon, Gloeckner-Turner - Dark, rich, purple hues with bright edges. Tight, red berry fruit, dark Bing cherry, light vanilla tunes, and a hint of floral violets. Rich, round mouth feel, red cherries and semi-sweet chocolate. Bright acid and firm, young tannins with a long lingering finish. Drinks well now, but will pay dividends with patience. Gold Medal – San Francisco International Wine Competition.