Events, Dinners & Tastings - We enjoy bringing our wines to select locations for tastings and bottle signings in addition to fine restaurants for our popular wine dinners. Below is a listing of our events and appearances – we hope to meet you soon. All the best.
July 25th - July 25th
- Wine Tasting and Bottle Signing, Meet Peter Merriam, The Clown York, Maine (5:00 pm to 8:00 pm)
July 26th - July 26th
- Chef Celebrity Gala, Enjoy Merriam Wines, 10 Celebrity Chefs (6:00 pm to 10:00 pm)
August 18th - August 18th
- Wine Tasting and Bottle Signing, Meet Peter Merriam, Attrezzi, Portsmouth NH (3:30 pm to 6:00 pm)
August 23rd - August 23rd
- Meet Peter Merriam and taste the new releases, Belfry Inn, Sandwick, Ma (6:00 pm to 7:00 pm)
September 23rd - September 23rd
- Lobster Boil at Merriam Vineyards (6:00 pm to 8:30 pm)
Suggested Wine2012 Rockpile AVA Cabernet Sauvignon, Gloeckner-Turner - Dark, rich, purple hues with bright edges. Tight, red berry fruit, dark Bing cherry, light vanilla tunes, and a hint of floral violets. Rich, round mouth feel, red cherries and semi-sweet chocolate. Bright acid and firm, young tannins with a long lingering finish. Drinks well now, but will pay dividends with patience.
Gold Medal – San Francisco International Wine Competition.